Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pumpkin Time


The challenge this week at Lasting Memories is to use fall colors and the above sketch. I made a layout of my grandson and his pumpkin in 2010. I used recollections cardstock, patterned paper from my stash and leaf ribbon from Ben Franklin (manufacturer unknown).

Cardstock - recollections
Ribbon - May arts
Patterned paper - from my stash
Sticking - white gel pen

You have until Saturday, September 24th at 9 p.m. EST to link your layout. Let's see your creations.

6 comments:

  1. Love the stitching Vicki! I need to some of those white gel pens. I hate doing real stitching...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout. I love that paper you used and the pictures are great. I had to give it a second look...that was faux stitching? Wow, great job.
    Hugs
    Brenda LMDT-Sister
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that leaf border! Is that part of the ribbon or did you adhere that on top of it? Very cute!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leaves are ribbon?? Wow! You did awesome with this weeks challenge! I am loving those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors on this Vicki!! And your stitching???!!! I thought it was real until I saw you used a white gel pen. WOW. Impressive!! You have a steady hand. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and I liked the way you did the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete